There are currently 2 ways of obtaining them:
It is recommended to use a BLANK Calamity piece as any enchantments on it will get yeeted into the abyss. This is because fusion takes only the texture and applies it to your Pristine piece.
If you've already enchanted your Calamity piece, you can remove vanilla enchants with the Disenchanter (Slimefun) and remove custom enchantments with Black Scrolls (found in /tokenshop). Both will turn your enchantments back into books so you can re-enchant your fused item if you desire.
- 1.Have a T3 item (we'll say Pristine Gladius for purposes of this guide), have a Calamity item (we'll say Neptune's Bounty for purposes of this guide), and the corresponding Fusion Catalyst.
- 2.Turn your Pristine Gladius to netherite using the Gear Transformer (from Slimefun).
- 3.Drag and drop the Fusion Catalyst onto your netherite Pristine Gladius.
- 4.Hold netherite Pristine Gladius in main hand, and Neptune's Bounty in off hand.
- 5.Right click to start fusion.
Made by fusing a Neptune's Bounty with a Pristine Gladius and adding more enchantments and Trackers